Tuesday, February 28, 2012

What The Hell Wednesday - Honor Among Thieves?

What can I say, I had a moment of boredom and decided to check some of my old sources for inspiration and that is exactly what I found. So now I get an opportunity to go off on an old tangent and rant about some idiot - or in this case - group of idiots that are sharp as marbles.


Mugging Foiled When One Shoots Another

NEW YORK -- Police in New York said an attempted mugging was foiled when one of the alleged attackers shot an alleged accomplice in the leg.

Investigators said the victims, 17 and 20-year-old males, were confronted by a group of eight muggers around 4 a.m. Sunday at Hunts Point Avenue and Bruckner Boulevard in the Bronx and they fled to a nearby subway station, the New York Post reported Monday.

The men refused to give the muggers any money and a member of the gang attempted to strike one of the men with a gun, but the weapon discharged and struck one of his fellow suspects in the leg.

Police said most of the muggers fled, but Randall Harvey, 20, was arrested and treated for his leg wound. Steve Boria, 16, who stayed behind to tend to his wounded friend, was also arrested.

Both men were charged with robbery.
______________

Okay, I am sure you are wonder why I titled this "Honor Among Thieves?" as much as I am wondering what two barely over adolescent boys are doing out at 4:00 AM. Well it's as obvious as the hole in Randall Harvey's leg. One of the muggers stayed behind to help his buddy. What an honorable thing to do while you're mugging someone.

So....Cheers!....Steve. What a great self sacrificing guy you are. Stand by your man and all that stuff. But that still doesn't change the fact that you are a loser and a thug and probably deserved that bullet about as much as your friend did.
Harsh? Maybe. But I have no space in my heart for the heartless. They get what they deserve and in this case it was being shot by one of your genius gang friends. What a douche. I can just hear it now. 

"You doan gimme no money an I gonna stawt by plunkin' you in da hed witt da butt uh dis gun." BANG!
"SHIT!! Randy bin shot. Let's get outta here."

Scared by his own gun. What a man. I am sure his mamma is proud. I am also sure Randy looked down after he heard the shot and felt the pain and simply said, "What the Hell?"

6 comments:

Brian Miller said...

hey you have to give him props...knowing he was going to get caught, he stuck in there...a moment of clarity in an otherwise cloudy logic...

Cathy Feaster said...

kids today need better role models, better direction, more discipline and structure...then again so do most adults.

MorningAJ said...

They say the Krays were good to their mum!

Steve Isaak said...

Further proof of truth being odder than our creative fictions, LOL. Well executed, my friend. =)

Unknown said...

He definitely deserved it! That made me laugh. Glad he got shot in the leg.

moondustwriter said...

came by to see what you were up to. You look like me moved on or less embroiled in the blog world
I think there is a healthy balance
glad you have a life...