Sunday, January 10, 2010

Who's gonna clean up this mess??

Debris was everywhere.
Carnage had struck
and all that was left now
was to suck up
the emotional feelings
in the aftermath
and clean up.
It was THE great party.

_________________________

This is a Sunday 160. If you wish to take the challenge, here is a quick look at the rules. For the original Sunday 160 post click here.

The Sunday 160 only uses 160 characters (including spaces)
Keep on schedule - post Sunday
Let me know you have posted via a comment on my site
Visit at least one other Sunday 160 (if they exist)


___________________________

Okay, I am really late in posting my own 160, but last night was Mrs. MM's birthday party and a Sunday 160 was not my priority. Great food. Great friends. And a very happy Mrs. MM. Life is good.

15 comments:

Green-Eyed Momster said...

I hope Mrs. MM's birthday was wonderful! Please tell her that I said "Happy Belated Birthday!" Great 160! I hope her party was THE great one!

:)

Brian Miller said...

great 160! and sounds like you had a great party! happy birthday to mrs. MM!

my 160 is up!

Not sure if felicitas and beth will make it back over so may want to post their links...

Dianne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dianne said...

Alright, either I was there or you were here last night!
You wrote my 160 for me I see!!!!

And no, I am NOT GOING TO WRITE about the goings-on here last night!!!
Ha!

Rosaria Williams said...

There was a party? With mess? And cake? Did anybody save me a slice? I'll volunteer to clean up...

Felicitas said...

That's okay... you are always worth the wait. And besides, what's more important than a happy Mrs. MM?!!

Beth said...

Sounds like a great party! It made for a great 160!

Larry said...

Yes it was a great party all right my lips are still hurting from blowing the trumprt all night. My fingers are hurting from playing the guitar for so long too. I would of helped clean up but my fingers were to sore to do any good. But I did find time to post this Sunday-160.


Sunday-160

Dianne said...

I didn't understand your comment " recovery mode," Is that something I do here, or like a facebook wall-to-wall blog feature I don't know about?

Shadow said...

now that's a party to remember...

Deb said...

Hungover at least? Glad it was a blast! :)

steveroni said...

Every job I got fired from was because of the "party last night"...that does not happen now--retired. Oh, and sober, too!

listen for azure said...

Cake was twinkies, friends were giving me crap about my high school hairdo, and life is good.

Thanks for cleaning up. You always WERE better at doing dishes than me. You remind me of your father2. Cleaning up before the guests leave...

Claudya Martinez said...

The clean up is worth it, if it was THE great party.

the walking man said...

I could use a bit of mess in the morning if the night before was worth it.